Thursday, May 14, 2009

Annapolis Royal


Never one to pass up a sunny day, I decided that we should take a drive to Annapolis Royal and maybe get some ice cream at Pearls in Paradise on the way back.

It was very quiet around town, only saw a few people here and there. It is a nice little town, with some cute little shops and cafes. Home to Fort Anne and the Historical Gardens, another one of our frequented spots, it is a nice place to spend the afternoon.
We had fun, playing at the town playpark, and walking along the boardwalk. We ended up at Fort Anne, where the kids had fun climbing and sliding down the hills.





Pearls ended up being crazy busy, so we never got our ice cream there....maybe another time! looking forward to going back in the very near future :)

(Can you say wedgie?!)

3 comments:

cpm said...

ha!ha! Wedgie for sure! I've had my first trip to Pearle's already! SOO yummy! I'd like to go again...if only the weather would cooperate! Ugh!

tdp said...

we went to Pearles today! It was chilly but at least it was not crowded!
Then we stopped at the Historic Gardens....the kids love it there!

mvm said...

Can you believe I have never been to Pearl's?
I will get there when we move back.
Love all the sunny photos.
Mary