Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer Vacation

So, someone pointed out to me recently that I hadn't blogged since May :)
Time flies I guess....
Mercifully, summer is here and the adventures have begun! Some of our very favorite people have moved back to Greenwood after a year away. I now know that I will be returning to work at DRES in the fall. Yay!
Never one to stay home for long, the kids and I have been doing lots of exploring. We've discovered some new trails, most of them good, lol! This past weekend we went camping at Five Islands with some friends and had a blast, despite the constantly changing weather :P

Planting pumpkins at Ross Farm Cailyn made her first Communion

We finally found Dawson Brook Falls!

and discovered Belleisle Marsh is only fun if wearing armor!
Had fun at Noggins :)
We found the Kentville Ravine and Agricultural Centre....
and played at Sand Dollar Beach

3 comments:

mvm said...

Nice to see a new blog!! Reminds me to get back on here and write a little. Summer gets so busy it's hard to find time. I do like looking at all your beautiful pictures :)

cpm said...

Your pictures are amazing!!! You are always on the move...your kids must love it! The SMILES say it all!

tdp said...

you guys are sweet!
We do have a lot of good times together though, hopefully the kids will remember that when they are older and I am driving them nuts, lol!