The day I had been dreading for a while finally came today. It was the day that we left Greenwood for what could possibly be forever :(
The last couple of weeks have been tough, especially these past few days. It has been very difficult to say "see ya" to people we absolutely adore. Knowing we will see some of these friends again does help a bit, but not completely!
So here I sit in a hotel room in New Brunswick, on day one of our newest adventure...wishing I could turn around and go back home.
3 comments:
Ahh, we miss you guys already! NS will always be your home and you will be back. I'm excited for all the new adventures you will get to experience. Change is scary sometimes but you are all together and that's the most important thing. Safe drive to Ottawa and I can't wait to see your pictures.
Love you all.
Mary, Jason, Jackson and Sophie
Turn around...come back!!! You belong here with us! teehee! I'm so selfish (that's the only child in me!!) You'll feel like your new place is home in no time. You and your wonderful family will make tons of new friends and then we'll all be jealous of your blog entries about them! LOL! All the best to you!!!
thanks Ladies :D
I will like Cold Lake but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to go back to Nova Scotia.....
I am glad you are both so optimistic, lol!
xo
Post a Comment