As part of a campaign to get us out and enjoying all that winter has to offer, the base organized a snowshoeing event for all us military families. It turned out to be the perfect day, not too cold and the sun was shining. It was so much fun!! And we bumped into some of our favorite people while we were out and about :)
4 comments:
Fun family activity. Love all the winter pictures. The kids look happy and healthy. You guys are so good at getting out there and finding new things to do.
I have a short attention span! :P
It was such a fun way to spend the afternoon together. Along the way, we bowled, answered trivia questions, and did some soccer. Even Logan had a great time...
I loved snowshoeing when I use to do it way back 25 years ago.... maybe its time to try it again
Maybe :)
We had a blast!
Post a Comment