Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Boy!


I can't believe my baby is 7!

I am typing this with tears in my eyes, partly from exhaustion after a busy party, but mostly because my little man is growing up so fast in front of me and there is nothing I can do to stop it!

Grade 2...eek!

I am so proud of how far he has come. He has always been much more passionate and intense than his sister. But as he grows he is reigning that in and getting some control over his emotions. He becomes more loving and kind with each passing day. I know that he will do well in life, whatever he chooses. That intense, stubborn streak we see will hopefully see him through rough periods along the way. That caring, sensitive side will help him grow into a compassionate, thoughtful man.

But enough looking into the future for now! I just want to enjoy my baby while he still lets me call him that.

If only time had a pause button....

No comments: