Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon

Jacob or Edward? Decisions, Decisions!
So I went to see New Moon tonight :)
I had seen the first one, Twilight and thought mmeh, it's ok...not as exciting as all the hype though! So after having heard about this one for months and months I didn't have real high expectations. It looked good, everyone was certainly looking forward to it's debut. So I thought, why not? It is a chance to get out for the evening.
Well I was pleasantly surprised. The movie was soooo much better than the first one. Lots more action, a lot more interesting characters. I haven't read the books yet so everything was new to me. Now I want to read the books.....
Personally I am not into the pasty faced, undead type. Always one to go against the norm, I actually prefered "Team Jacob", lol. Yeah, Edward has the whole romantic thing going for him, but being undead has got to be a bummer! I guess I can't get over that whole blood sucking thing. It doesn't work for me. I personally wouldn't want to hang out with someone who wants to suck the life out of me. (I already know people like that, lol). Call me a cougar, but I prefer the wild life!

Looking forward to the next one already.....

4 comments:

mvm said...

Well I guess I'm a romantic because I like the Vamps...haha. However, it was nice to look at all the guys with their shirts off. Can't wait for the next movie, I have the next book if you would like to read it.

cpm said...

I refuse to get sucked into this whole Twilight thing....but I must admit...that Taylor has one hot body!!! Could he really only be 17?!? WTF! They didn't make teenagers that way when I was one! lol!

Donna's chitchat said...

Trina (and Chantal) you need to read the books. They are so well written, and they bring back that absolute pure feeling of young love. Your first love, the pain in your tummy love, when you were first kissed by your dream boy.... Stephanie Meyer makes this whole tale actually believeable.. and by reading the book, Trina, you will learn Edwards past, his family morals, he view of love. The books are so worth the read. PS I have seen the movies.... yet

Donna's chitchat said...

oops.... I mean, I haven't seen the movies... sorry... all this coughing fogs my brain!