Friday, March 22, 2013

The Start of Something Great

 
 
In January I began a crazy new adventure...and I am so glad I did!  I had heard of Isagenix from someone who is very dear to my heart.  She began using the product to boost her energy but after realizing how amazing it is, she quickly signed up to share it with others.  Like her, I was tired of being tired.  Weight has always been an issue for me, and the passing years have not been kind.  Years of hectic schedules, too much processed food, and life's usual stressors have been taking it's toll.  As my weight continued to climb, my confidence plummeted.  Looking in the mirror and at the rare photo just made me feel horrible and unattractive.  I have always known I needed to make changes but was always too tired to do it.  It has been a vicious circle...I have tried to change it but nothing ever seemed to work...until Isagenix.  I trust my friend with all my heart.  I thought if it was good enough  for her, than it must be something special.  So I took the plunge and ordered my first 30 day system.  I am so excited to say that it is changing my life!
After two months, I am down 26lbs and I have lost 43.75 inches! More importantly, I feel fantastic.  It only took to the third day before I noticed a change.  A fog begn to lift and I could feel the energy growing inside of me.  I began to make healthier choices and listen to what my body was trying to tell me.  The pounds and inches began to fall away.  I realized very quickly how easy this is and just how satisfying it is. I am not starving and I feel happy.  My stress levels have gone down dramatically.  My relationship with my husband and children is much more fulfilling.  Life seems to be better :)  This past week I have been able to shop in the regular sizes at stores, something I probably haven't done in 12 years.  I am getting rid of my plus sized clothes because I don't plan on going back.  I have dropped two sizes already and feel amazing.  For the first time in my life, I can look in the mirror and I am ok with what I see.  I have a ways to go before I reach my goal but I don't hate what I see.  And I am looking to the future with hope.  I know I will get where I want to be, and I am not afraid to work for it......

 

No comments: