Friday, March 22, 2013

2013 So Far

March is almost done...crazy!  For those of you who actually read my blog, I must apologize for not keeping up with this.  The days just don't seem to slow down....
It has been a busy few months since my last post.  We started off the new year with a trip to Jasper.  The weather was fantastic and we were able to enjoy some really beautiful hikes and scenery. 

Cailyn graduated from the DARE program at her school. 


In February, I finally got to see Mary, after 3 years apart!  I flew to Ottawa, my first time on a non-military aircraft.  It was a wonderful visit and I even was lucky to be there for the first birthday of her youngest cutie.  I enjoyed Winterlude, sightseeing, and some of the best sushi ever.  Even better, I got to spend time with some of my most favorite people! 
 
 
With the tempertures warming up, we have tried to get out for a few hikes at the park.



Cailyn danced her heart out at her Festival Showcase...


 
 
and time flies on.  Sleepovers and science fair, dance and taekwando, work and chores.  Throw in two monthly book clubs and the occasional home party or get-togethers with friends, things are far from boring lol.  Winter is still here, even though it is technically spring everywhere else.  Looking forward to sunny days and shedding the boots and mitts. 

No comments: