Saturday, December 20, 2008

Something New

So here I am, inspired by the blogs of other friends and acquaintances! Hoping to find a new and interesting way of keeping in touch with loved ones who are scattered across the country...
As I look back on the past year, I feel very blessed indeed. I am once again reminded of all that I have in my life. I have seen some very special people leave but am hopeful to see them again sometime.
I encourage everyone to look at their own lives and be thankful for all their blessings, each and every one, whether big or small. Do whatever you can to be a light in other people's lives.
And I hope that this new year brings love, laughter and joy to all.
Merry Christmas and God Bless!

2 comments:

mvm said...

Beautiful first blog Trina. I am so happy that you decided to do this because now we can keep up to date with you and your family!!
See you in the New Year ;D

tdp said...

Thanks :)
Sure hope so....