Saturday, December 20, 2008



This was taken today at our friend's house. We get together quite often and our Christmas potluck/gift exchange is the highlight of our year!

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get this picture! Logan did not want to cooperate...imagine him digging in his heels,lol :P

5 comments:

mvm said...

Logan looks so sweet in this picture, I can't imagine him giving you a hard time...lol
Great family picture!

tdp said...

we had to withhold his presents til he agreed to pose, lol!
little monkey....

Donna's chitchat said...

Welcome to blogging Trina.. it will be wonderful for your family from away to keep up with all your day to day news. I love all your pictures on facebook but to be able to read about all your adventures will be way more fun!!! Can I add you to my list of bloggers...

tdp said...

sure can!

Anonymous said...

Great family picture Trina! Great blog! Keep it up!