Friday, December 26, 2008

Wii are having too much fun!!

Ok, so we have all discovered a new addiction! Darryl's love of everything electronic has spread into our household. After much discussion, we bought our family a wii for Christmas. The sun is shining, there is laundry to be done, things to be tidied....but what are we doing?! Playing the wii of course, lol! I haven't played tennis since I was a teenager, but here I am now, playing it right in my own living room. And I have to say, I am kicking Darryl's butt at bowling!! I am using muscles in my arms that are normally reserved only for blogging and Facebook :)
Can't wait to see Cailyn with her "Sing It"......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played the Wii 2 days ago in Halifax with my niece. I bowled and played baseball. I haven't bowled in years and I have NEVER played baseball. So, it was pretty fun, especially when I found out I AM an amazing pitcher. that was until I found out that your are suppose to pitch so that the other person CAN'T hit your throw. I thought I was good because the other team hit every one of my pitches... geeeeeesshh

tdp said...

Lol! You should have seen me trying to be the drummer for Rockband last night! Oooh Boy!

mvm said...

so much fun, we are staying away from the wii but everyone has it!! We may have to give in!!

tdp said...

you should, lol! It is so much fun!
I am hoping to get the Wii fit in the next couple of months...but there is so much to choose from.