Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cat Chat


This morning, Cailyn and Logan's school were visited by Cat Chat, a family group that travels around North America sharing the Spirit. They teach life lessons and things about people in the Bible. They do this through music and stories, and other forms of entertainment.

Well, they were fantastic! There was juggling, unicycling, and more! They taught the students that things can be tough at times, but we can always turn to God and ask for help. That with God, anything is possible :)

And of course, they had the help of their cat, Moses....

Well, those 90 minutes were filled with laughter, smiles and lots of dancing. Everyone had a great time, include staff and parents who attended the show as well :D

I enjoyed watching the smiles on the children's faces, especially the ones on my own kids. I am sure I probably had the same :)

2 comments:

mvm said...

Sounds like a fun morning. I have never heard of them, do they have a website? What a great way to kick start your weekend. xo

tdp said...

I had never heard of them either! they are on Facebook and they do have a website. I think it is cat.chat.ca....but I'd have to check ;P
It really was great! We bought the cd and have been listening to it in the car a LOT!