
I thought I would give everyone a good giggle tonight :)
This is a picture of me, sitting on my grandpa's lap. I am not sure exactly how old I am, but I am pretty sure I was about two or three at the very oldest. We still lived in a crowded apartment then and I know I was four when we were living in our house later on. That is my brother Troy, who is 15 months older than me, standing beside me. And my sister Tracy is sitting with my Nanny, who is the one who recently passed away. My sister is four years older than I am. Don't you just love the early 70's look with the cute little pigtails and extremely chubby cheeks?! lol
3 comments:
your brother looks exactly like what Logan does now. Very cool.
Love the 70's pics. they are always good for a laugh and you look very cute.
I thought so too Donna :)
Yeah,cute is one word I suppose,lol!
Post a Comment