Here's a video clip of the eagles Logan and I went to see a while back...
It was so cool...and jaw dropping....to see them soaring above our heads. Incredible moment for sure.
That's crazy! Were you scared? Where is this?
they are intimidating for sure! But I think I just stood there too stunned to move :PSheffield Mills, near Between the Bushes Restaurant...trees are full of them!
Very cool , they look so big!!!Logan must have loved it.
he did, but not as much as me I don't think!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's crazy! Were you scared? Where is this?
they are intimidating for sure! But I think I just stood there too stunned to move :P
Sheffield Mills, near Between the Bushes Restaurant...trees are full of them!
Very cool , they look so big!!!
Logan must have loved it.
he did, but not as much as me I don't think!
Post a Comment