It's that time again, when the eagles return to the Valley. Last year I blogged about it but I am going to blog again, just because! I find it thrilling to watch these magnificent creatures, even if it means standing outside in a cold field for hours at a time!

They began arriving a few weeks ago, and are here in full force now. Next weekend will be the official Eagle Watch. The local community hall will serve a pancake breakfast and people from all over the place will descend on the area.

And like every year, the eagles will not disappoint! If you haven't seen them, it is worth the short drive to the Canning area. The sight of dozens of these birds soaring overhead or perched in nearby trees is exhilirating. Truly a reminder of God's awesome creations!
2 comments:
I really want to do the Eagle Watch thing too! Are you going? My friends the McMahon's want to go to! We could all go together...I'm sure Mary would be up for it too!
that would be great! the pancake breakfast would be nice too....
Post a Comment