
It was a beautiful afternoon, and you all know how I hate to waste a sunny day!

We started off near the skateboard park in downtown Wolfville.

We walked along the dykes.

We had a beautiful view of the Minas Basin and Blomidon.

We were entertained for a while by some furry little critters.

We watched them dive for food in the pond then come up to eat.

They did this for a while,until an off-leash pup arrived on the scene


these were everywhere! I know they are common but they are pretty to me :)

after a couple hours and a couple kilometers, we were good and warm.
It was another perfect day, with some perfect company!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun afternoon. I will have to take my parents there when they come. You are like a tour guide, love that you don't waste a sunny day.
M :)
lol, maybe I should consider a new profession?!
I love to explore, maybe I have ADD and don't realize it, lol :P
Hope the weather is great so you can all get out and see the sights!
Post a Comment