Monday, March 8, 2010

Tropical Dance







The kids had a great time this past Thursday night at their school dance. The grade 4/5 French Immersion kids decided a while ago that they wanted to do a dance in support of Haiti. They did an awesome job of organizing it and everyone really enjoyed themselves. When all the money was counted, it came to over 500 dollars....not too shabby :)
I loved watching my princess with her Kitty Crew friends, and my little man hanging out with his buddies. They are growing up way too fast! Some days I wish we could escape to some little place where time stands still, so I could enjoy them more. But that is impossible, so I guess I will just have to enjoy those fun moments as they come.

2 comments:

mvm said...

Love all your colourful pictures, looks like fun. Sorry we missed all the action, hopefully next year my kids will be healthy and we will get to go with you guys, so you can't get posted!!

tdp said...

we're sorry you missed it too....
it would be nice to have another year to hang out with you guys :)