
This place is a bit of a pain to find, until you have driven there at least a couple times! Directions we had been given in the past were not so good, so our first attempt was unsuccessful. We got new directions, and were able to (finally) find it last spring.

With slightly less difficulty, we were able to find it again a couple weekends ago. Last time we were there, you could have actually climbed down and stood at the falls, because there wasn't much water. This time though, there was lots. Still pretty though.

It was a beautiful day, and the peace and tranquility that comes from being in the middle of nowhere was priceless!
2 comments:
Wow, that's what I need right now! Looks so peaceful. You will miss all these spots when you move, but you will have lots of new places to discover. Happy you blogged!
not that I want to go, but I am excited at the thought of seeing places like Jasper and Banff....
a whole new place to blog about :P
Post a Comment