Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Love Wolves!


Yes, I do...I love wolves! Especially when they walk on two feet :P
Tomorrow is the premier of the new Twilight movie "Eclipse", and I am sooo excited. Mary and I went to New Moon while it was in theater so we've been waiting for this one for a looonnnngggg time! Most people are "Edward" fans, but not me.....
Is it wrong to drool over a pack of hot young guys? Maybe! Could I be called a cougar?! Maybe!
Can I help it if I'm an animal lover?! Nope!
I have read the books, so I pretty much know what to expect. But I am still looking forward to it coming to life on the screen. Looking forward to the great company as well :)

3 comments:

mvm said...

I love Vampires!!! Can't wait to see the movie.

cpm said...

Tsk tsk...lusting after Taylor the teenager!!! ME TOO!!! He's HOT!!! All I know is that they didn't make them like that when I was a teenager!!!
Did the movie live up to your expectations?

mvm said...

loved the movie :)