Friday, January 14, 2011

Reflections


As a parent, we often lament over how fast our children grow up. Other people seem to notice the changes more, I think it is because we are in denial that we don't see it as willingly, lol! But it becomes very apparent when we look back on pictures that have been taken over the years.
Gone are the chubby arms, legs and cheeks of toddlerhood. Gone are the all those perfect little teeth, replaced with gaps and then grown up teeth :)
Although Cailyn and Logan's appearances have been changing, one thing hasn't....their affection for each other. And that makes me happy :)
They haven't yet reached the age where they are too old to hug each other. I hope that never changes!

3 comments:

mvm said...

The top picture made me laugh so much, Logan looks so different to me. His face is so chubby, love it! I'm sure they will always be best friends.

Donna's chitchat said...

I remember those sweet baby faces... I didn't realize the change until I saw both of those pictures.. how cool and cute.

tdp said...

some days I miss those chubby cheeks! He is still my baby though, even without them :)