Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just What the Doctor Ordered



The past few days, the kids haven't been feeling all that great. That yucky, head's going to explode kind of thing. They were actually home from school yesterday, so the timing was perfect. When I went to the post office, there was a surprise waiting for us. A package from NS! We have been really missing our friends lately so it couldn't have come at a better time :)
Valentines from some of our very favorite people! And what cute Valentines they are! Love the idea, love the crunch bars :D It put smiles on the kids' faces, smiles I haven't seen in several days. And it put one on mine too, I love Lindor chocolates of course, but the message from home was even better. Darryl isn't the only one who got a Barbie valentine this year, lol :P (That's another story).
Just what the doctor ordered!

2 comments:

mvm said...

Poor Cailyn looks so sick in this picture. I hope she's on the mend. I think we are getting hit on this end now with the stomach flu...blah.
I'm happy everyone liked their surprises. The crunch tags were made by Pat Casey, talented lady. I wish I could take the credit but I can't. Hope you are all on the mend. xoxo

tdp said...

They seem to be better, but Cailyn still has a cough. I can feel a tickle in my throat, but it hasn't turned into anything big yet....