Sunday, July 3, 2011

School Is Out!

Well, they did it! They survived their first year of school in Alberta! It was a great year for the kids, and the report cards showed that each time they brought one home. They were lucky enough to make some great friends in their new school, which made being here so much nicer. They are definitely happy to be on holidays though, enough is enough :P


Darryl was on evenings their last day, so he was able to go and snap a few pictures for me in the morning. The kids asked if I could possibly be there when they got home, which I haven't been since I started my new job. Fortunately, my boss was very understanding and let me leave work early. I was able to get home in time to see them get off the bus for the last time until next school year.




Lots of stuff to bring home, but smiles of relief that it is finally done! I am having a hard time believing I will have a grade 4 and grade 5 student living in my house in the fall. Scary! I am so proud of what they have accomplished this year though and am looking forward to many more proud mama moments. Way to go Cailyn and Logan!

No comments: