No, I am not pregnant! I am actually just referring to a nice phone call I received on Monday as I was leaving work...
It was a phone call from Logan's teacher. When I first answered and she told me who it was, I must admit, my heart sank a bit. I thought to myself,"0h crap, what did he do?! He likes this teacher!". But much to my surprise, she was calling to tell me how much she loves having Logan in her class! Wow! She wanted me to know how well he is doing and that he is so smart and soon funny :) she is impressed by how hard he works and how he is willing to try things even if it isn't his "thing". And she is blown away by his reading abilities.
I have never had a phone call from a teacher to tell me what my child is doing right! In previous years, the teachers were always quick to point out the wrongs :(. So this phone call meant so very much to me. It made my week!
She has been such a great influence for Logan, I wish she could follow him to grade 5....
No comments:
Post a Comment