Monday, May 14, 2012

ARRIVAL!

 This past Saturday night, 6 of my co-workers and I had a fun evening out.  We bought the tickets months ago and had been looking forward to it since.  An ABBA tribute band was coming to town and had great reviews. 
 The seating was table/cabaret style, way better than rows. We could chat and enjoy each others company...as well as the music.  The group did a great job and had people dancing at their feet.
We all felt like Dancing Queens when we left that night, lol.  Lots of laughs and singing along....perfect!

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

I never use to be a fan of ABBA until I watched the movie Mama Mia... and then it sort of all came back to me.. how fun it was to sing and dance to ABBA songs..

it would be cool to watch a tribute band!

Thanks for blogging... now I want to watch the movie again

mvm said...

I love ABBA and so does Sophie. Jason and I saw the musical Mama Mia in NY a few years ago. This blog brought back memories. Fun!