Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Never Enough Time

So here we are, already into August....I haven't blogged in ages. 
So when I do think I should blog, I am in a dilemma.  What should I blog?  Out of fear of sounding repetitive, I choose to ignore it instead.  I've missed it though and here I am...still not sure where to begin after such a long time away.  I guess to summarize things, I had my birthday.  Cailyn went to her dance competitions and finished with her yearly recital.  Kids did a wonderful job on their report cards and are off to grade 5 and 6 in just a few short weeks.  I'm working through the summer but we are trying to enjoy it all the same.  We've hit the beach a few times, and did a bit of our usual exploring.  I have seen a few concerts (Johnny Reid more specifically) and experienced a bit of the madness that is Calgary Stampede.  Got away for a weekend with Darryl, went to Calgary and Banff.  My friend Melissa had her baby boy.  My friend Kelly had her baby boy.  We enjoyed the Rodeo and International Childrens Festival, and got to do some canoeing.  Not necessarily in that order lol!
Which brings me now to our most recent activity...camping in Jasper....guess I know what my next blog is going to be ;)

No comments: