Friday, August 24, 2012

Stay and Play


A couple weeks ago, just after our weekend adventure in Jasper, I submitted this photo to the Explore Rockies facebook page.  They were looking for pictures of families enjoying the Rockies, whether it was in Jasper or Banff.  For the past 8 weeks, they've been doing a random draw from the hundreds that have been submitted.   Each week they've been giving out Stay and Play Family Adventures.  I didn't think I stood a chance of course, but I thought, what the heck...why not?! So I sent off this one, one of my favorite pictures from our time in Jasper.  Well, last week I got an email from the company that is sponsoring the contest.  I thought it was a "thank you for entering" kind of email.  Much to my surprise, it was a "congratulations! You're our week 7 winner!"
Very cool! We won a night at a resort in Banff, plus tickets for all of us for the gondola ride.  I'm thrilled, the kids are soooo excited, and Darryl...well even he is happy :P 
Now if only the snow holds off long enough for us to be able to enjoy it.....

No comments: