Moving to another province meant leaving the only dance school Cailyn had ever known. She started at DansXpress when she was three, so she had been there for six years. Over the years, through the competitive dance program, she got quite close with the teachers, dancers and families. 4 or 5 days a week were spent at that studio, not to mention all the weekends away together for competitions! Cailyn cried many tears when having to say "see ya" to her DXT friends :(
(I must admit, I did too....it felt like a family there and we miss it sooo much).
Cailyn loves to dance though, and hadn't done it most of the summer, so she was excited to get back into it. Of course, she was definitely having mixed feelings about it. Happy to be doing something she loves, but sad and nervous about doing it without her Extreme girls.
It has only been two classes but she is noticing all the differences. She does like her teacher though, although she is "definitely no Ms.Katelyn"! Hopefully one day, our paths will bring us back to NS so she can dance again with her friends....
2 comments:
Cutie, I'm happy she is still dancing. Wouldn't want all that talent to go to waste.
I don't think we could stop her, even if we wanted too, lol :D
Post a Comment