Sunday, September 25, 2011

9 Years old!

*This blog should have been done weeks ago.  For that, I apologize Logan!*

I know I always say it, and i will say it again...I just can't believe how fast my babies are growing up!  A few weeks ago, my little boy turned 9.  My baby.  9 years old.  When did that happen?  Seems like just yesterday, he was coming home from the hospital, all ten and a half pounds of him :P 
It has been one heck of an adventure so far, that's for sure!  We survived some very turbulent toddler years, tantrums and stubborness beyond description, with most of our hair still intact ;)  So different from his sister but impossible not to love!  He is still our super dude!  Chubby arms wrapped tightly around my neck have been replaced by not-so-chubby arms wrapped around my neck.  He is still my cuddle monster, and hopefully always will be.  He has matured into a sensitive, loving, young man.  He is incredibly giving of himself and will do just about anything for others.  We are so proud of the person he is becoming.
He makes me laugh, he makes me smile, he is like no other child I have ever met...he truly is an original and I am so blessed to call him mine!
Happy Birthday Bud! Love you to the moon, forever and ever xoxo

1 comment:

mvm said...

Aww, what a sweet post about your special boy! I find it hard to believe he is 9 as well. Crazy how fast time goes by when you have children. I hope he gets our card soon, sorry again for sending it out late Logan. Happy Birthday Logan, we hope one day to be able to celebrate with you again. xoxo